Thursday, September 27, 2012

Camping Blog #2

Blog #2: sept 22&23

Spent the morning after the photoshoot in Quesnel checking out the Pennicles. These are rock formations that were cut through mountains by Ice. This happened like 12 million years ago. That is my shortened version of the story (for warning). 

Then after we dodged cougar poop, bear poop, snakes & other tourists we headed down to Williams Lake so I could do another shoot. But we took a back road (i like that song 'take the back road'- you know 'put a little gravel in my travel') anyway, we PICKED our own corn and man is that corn good! They only wanted $4 for 12 corns. I couldn't believe it. Emrhubby laughs at me cause I'm still a country girl in training and he was born in the middle of the boonies! 
Im getting there though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)