Saturday, September 15, 2012

Am i really about to do this...

Am i really about to go to a party that a girl that use to talk smack about me is hosting?....
Uh thats a yes. why may you ask? Cause this girl since my wedding has been sucking my behind. Im not sure why. Perhaps since I married emrhubby she knows imnot going anywhere. All i know is, when im drunk i should never answer questions... Questions that invovle parties held by girls that think its cute to smooze over men and hit on everything thats married. Maybe im going cause i want to show these bitches im not afraid. Either way, im not a flake so im going to go.
I think though my biggest thing here is the fact that i believe in people. Believe people can change and yes, i did look good in my wedding dress :p maybe she never thought i could look prettier than her *cough* - i know im a bit mean. But this girl is mean...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)