Saturday, July 14, 2012

A hard night, a tougher tomorrow.

My husband to be starts his first day of EMR training in 6 hours at 8am. My overall stress level has been quite high the past few weeks. We have a newborn and a toddler and since hubby2be works night shifts and has been doing all his pre-reading, so my lack of sleep and interacting on a level of toddler-ism is getting the best of me. And to top it off .... Haha i run a small photography buisness well tonight at a 10 hour wedding i lost my wallet... My stress level is now at an all time high. Ive had to hear hubby2be go off on me for loosing things, which all i can see in my head is my babies carecards ... I know he wants me to be more carrful but i tonight i was being super paranoid about my stuff and I feel like I was doing good. Since none of my other stuff got lost Im hoping it fell out. Ive called and emailed everyone i can so tomorrow, if by chance god decides ti gravr me with some presence my wallet will come back to me. Oh god please!!! Anyway, as you can tell... We're in fora rocky ride once tomorrow starts. Hubby2be will get no sleeo before school. He'll be home at 4am and needs to leave for school at 7am. He'll get to sleep tomorrow for sunday class but any chance for sleep ins for me are virtually gone. All i want to do is get up north. Where my horse can live outsife my door steps and people dont take wallets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)